Our Affordable Cremation Offer for Rhode Island Families
Where to Start
Cremation planning is an overwhelming process while grieving the loss of a loved one. We are aware of this, and that's why we design a service system where we arrange, plan and deliver direct cremation services at affordable prices. Our goal and passion are to provide families with an uncomplicated alternative to pricey funeral home plans.
Please read the information below to understand our approach better and the options we have for you. Remember that you can always call us or visit us to talk to one of our Funeral Directors, Managers, or Staff member to solve any question or concern you may have. We are here to assist you with honesty and compassion through this challenging moment.
You have the option to hold a visitation and service to honor your loved one’s life. After the cremation and services, there are several options for the final disposition:
- Interment is when you bury or entomb the cremated remains in a family plot, memorial site, cremation niche or urn garden, or other indoor and outdoor locations.
- Graveside cremation services are similar to traditional ground burials, as everyone is at the burial of the remains and honor them through other meaningful tributes.
- Scattering is when you spread the cremated remains in a memorial garden, cemetery, water, or another significant location. You also can choose to scatter some of the cremated remains and retain the rest in an urn for interment or another form of disposition.
- By placing cremated remains in multiple urns, family members in different locations can each have their loved one's final resting place close to them.
Green Cremation Services
If your loved one was passionate about the environment or enjoyed spending time outdoors, a green cremation service may be the perfect way to honor their memory. It's a meaningful way to pay tribute to their legacy while being eco-friendly.
Green cremation is a non-flame-based cremation, and its goal is to use the natural process of water. You will be able to have the same services available for a traditional cremation process, like a memorial service or a private service if that's what you want.
Please get in touch with our staff for more information about how you can compare green cremation services to traditional funerals and burials. Start planning today.
- We accept payments online via all major credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Today, you can use our online payment platform to conveniently and securely pay by credit card.
- With eChecks, or ACH payments, you can transfer funds directly from your bank account.
- We offer crowdfunding for funeral services, memorial funds, and other expenses. We have all the features of other major crowdfunding sites with lower fees.
- We work with multiple lenders in U.S. to get the most competitive lending rates. You can view the offers available, and it doesn't affect your credit.
- Contact us if your loved one has a life insurance policy you want to use for funeral expenses. We can get a portion of your claim funded immediately instead of waiting 30-90 days for the insurance companies to pay out. We'll also handle all the paperwork, saving you time and stress.
We are a family-owned and operated cremation service with an on-site crematory.
Please reach out for more information, our caring team is ready to assist you.