Easily Arrange Cremation Services in Rhode Island
Dealing with the death of a loved one while planning a cremation service at the same time can be overwhelming. Organizing funeral arrangements ahead is one of the best suggestions we give to our clients so they can consider all the options and prices available in the market. But it's not just about the money, it's about finding the best way to honor the memory of a loved one.
Previous planning allows you to focus on the details and personalize the service as much as you or your loved one wants: from the type of ceremony and the style of the urn to all the paperwork you may need when the moment comes. We can help you make it easier.
Design a unique cremation arrangement based on our following checklist and contact us to discuss any extra detail you want. Our caring and professional staff will be glad to support you.
Data You Need
- Your father’s name
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Your social security number
- Your level of education
- Fraternal organizations
- Union memberships
- Service organizations
- Any special recognitions
Military Service Information
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial number
- Military service
- Branch rank
- Date of enlistment
- Date of discharge
- Select your cremation provider.
- Note any specific instructions for your services and final disposition.
- Organize personal information for your obituary.
- If you wish, choose a charity for any donations.
The Cremation Service
- Choose a cremation container.
- Consider any visitation and gathering locations and service types.
- Make a note of any desired traditions or religious rituals.
- Arrange delivery of your cremated remains to family member(s).
- Select an overall theme for any cremation keepsakes or merchandise, if desired.
- Pick photos and mementos for a memorial display for any gathering.
- Select a location of final interment, if desired
- Decide who will keep your urn(s).
- Decide who will scatter your ashes and where.